Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Suckage

The days that pass are filed into sections of;
Sucked and Didn't Suck.

Though lately I believe I need a new folder for 'almost but not quite full suckage.'

Saturday almost sucked, but wasn't really a full day of suckage, it cleared up like a summer rainfall.
Sunday was more boring, so it didn't suck.
Monday was fine.
Tuesday.. that's today.. lemme check my calender...
Ohh hey.. it's not quite sucky yet.
It's still afternoon. There's plenty of time for it to fall into the cesspit of suckage.

"Dear employee of where-ever the hell I was that day;
How could you NOT understand what I was saying to you?
It was a simple question.
Price checking.
How much does this cost you blithering idiot?!
I would not ask if there was a tag on the item, I may be a custy, but I'm not the drooling idiot here today.
There was a price checking scanner down that aisle, but as I informed you, the fucking thing was out of order.. much like your brain today.
All I asked was where in this horrible building there was another machine so I wouldn't bother your day of wandering around the store and scratching your ample ass.
Seeing as you had no clue as to what I was talking about, I smiled nicely and asked if you happened to be new.
But in the snarky language of the shithead you informed me of your wonderful employment of a year.
With that said...
What the fucks' your problem you brainless twat?!
Do I need to use sign language since you can't hear over the sound of your hands digging into your ass cheeks?
I just want to know how fucking much this piece of shit I don't really need or want costs.
Because now that I've gone this far, I might as well finish it off.
If I thought my hands would fit around your fat ladened neck I would throttle you until your face turned turned to the blissful hue of lavender.
How could you not understand that machine was broken, it does not work, if it did work I would not have told you I was just there and it did not fuckin' work.
Stop telling me to go there and use it you ignorant hippo.
That said.
I'm sorry I threw down the pants and called you useless, the truth hurts."

No comments:

Post a Comment