Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day one

What does nevermail mean....

It's those letters or emails or even texts that you would write, but have no intentions of actually sending.
I have loads of nevermail.
Things that I think I would want to say, but upon reflection, know that if I had sent it, napalm in their showerhead would have been much kinder.

It's those love letters you want to send to the person who you want so very badly, but know that they do not want you.
"Dearest Lancelot, how doth my heart beat with abandon whilst you chew your burrito. As the spiced ground beef dost fall from your sweetened lips of cupidsbow curve....."
( trust me, you never ever want to send that )

It's that letter to your boss that you spill your guts about how truely awful a job you have.
"DearMadam; This just sucks rats ass. Your constant drivel about mutal funds and banking methods of Uzbekistan during the brown out of northern Ireland bore me to death. And I mean real death. Last weeks meeting had me sawing at my wrists with the plastic butter knife included with our breakfast muffins.... "

Nevermail.
It's what you want to say, but can't really say.

No comments:

Post a Comment